Our Happy Family

Our Happy Family
Lance, Caetie, Andersin, Laycie, Masen, & Aubrey

Saturday, July 26, 2008

A different side of Lance....

So, I usually post pics and blogs of Lance fighting with the kids and doing all this manly macho stuff, so I just had to post this pic The test of a real man is how well you can play with a Princess Dora castle! He does a killer Dora's Grandma voice. What a cute dad! ( Notice how he's into it a little more than Laycie...:o) )


2 comments:

The Parents said...

It's so good to see Lance getting in touch with his feminine side. Now all his brothers can show theirs too. Oh wait Chris already did with the hair curler pix. What good dads!
Keep on blogging, Mom, Mary

Carter Clan said...

Love it! When ya'll come I'll make sure to have plenty of toenail polish on hand so he can have as much choice as possible, oh and fresh cucumbers too!