Our Happy Family

Our Happy Family
Lance, Caetie, Andersin, Laycie, Masen, & Aubrey

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Family Fun Day!

So, I know you've all probably been thinking, "I wonder how many posts the Carters can do about Chuck E Cheeses's in one year's time". Well, at least three!! Lance had a few days off, so we decided to have a family fun day! We went to Idependence Center and had lunch and let the kids play in the little playland, then we took them to....can you guess?...Chuck E Cheese's!!!
(They're holding up their coins)

It was Masen's first time



He jumped right in playing with things!



The kids had fun



So did Lance!


Notice Laycie's rolling skills in ski ball--watch out!



They handed in all of their tickets for these way expensive, high quality, not-a-rip-off-at-all prizes. Good choices!
We love family fun day!


yeah, this one didn't quite turn out like I'd hoped :o)



6 comments:

Kari Cheney said...

I remeber going to Chuck E Cheese when i was younger, so fun! Masen looks so big in these pics!

Carter Family said...

Youguys totally got us hooked on chuck e cheese. I had never been until I went with youguys this spring. We have taken the kids a few times and they love it. We have been with Amie and Curt a few times. We may have to go when you guy s come down in a couple weeks. Bryce

Jaron and Amy said...

Love the picture/sketches at the end of the post!

Granny Robin said...

Awesome pics!

Tyler and ShaeLee May said...

Lance, it's me Tyler May. Do you still love the Jazz? Good to see you and your family. I still remember the day you showed up to class with two different colored shoes on cuz you worked janitor duty at 4 am. Good times!

EdgarC said...

Uh... after reading your blog for um a half hour, the only thing that I can say is... I sure wish I was your kid. Man, we don't have nearly as much fun as you guys have. I have restricted Hannah from your blog. :)