Our Happy Family

Our Happy Family
Lance, Caetie, Andersin, Laycie, Masen, & Aubrey

Sunday, November 23, 2008

Out of the Mouth of my Babes...

So, I saw this cute blog my friend did where she asked her kids different questions about herself to see their answers. I thought I'd try it out. The blue answers are Andersin's and the red ones are Laycie's. Hers trail off because she started just saying "I Unno" (I don't know) for all of them.

What is Mommy good at?: Driving
Playing Smash Brothers (which I think I've played once in my life)

What is Mommy not good at?: Nothing; you are good at everything; like you can open any door! (It was really sweet...until he clarified it.)
Getting upset (man, cute AND a good liar. I like it!)

How old is Mommy?: 26 (nice job!)
22
she was surprisingly close, so I asked her how old Dad was and she said: 3 o'clock ..hmmm

How tall is Mommy?: ( he reached his hands as high as they would go )
Big enough

What makes Mommy happy?: When we do chores
Making good choices

What makes Mommy mad?: When we don't do chores
Getting upset

What makes Mommy sad?: When we don't give hugs
Fighting Andersin (I don't know how to clarify, but it's not how it sounds!)

How are you and Mommy the same?: We are not the same!!

How are we different?: Our age

What is Mommy's favorite show?: The one with the lady exersizing (hooray for pilates!)


What is Mommy's favorite thing to do?: kiss Daddy (he got all cute and embarrased when he said that)

What is the prettiest thing about Mommy?: your hair

What is the least prettiest thing about Mommy?: When you wake up and your hair is funky

3 comments:

Carter Clan said...

That is soooo funny! I love it. Kids come up with the funniest things.. and sometimes the most honest things.

Granny Robin said...

What a way to capture who your children are and what they're thinking! Very revealing and precious! You obviously talk with your children every day, but this is so nice for family members to get a much-appreciated record of how they are growing through the years. It reminds me, too, about priesthood interviews for your children that can be done regularly. Never too soon to start, and a wonderful way to bond. Keep it up!

Comstock Family said...

That was awesome! I wish i had kids old enough to do that, remind me in a few years!