Our Happy Family

Our Happy Family
Lance, Caetie, Andersin, Laycie, Masen, & Aubrey

Saturday, November 1, 2008

Happy Halloween!

Hope everyone had a Happy Halloween! We sure did! Just to brag a bit, Laycie and I won 1st place for Best Costume at our ward Halloween party--hooray!




















4 comments:

Granny Robin said...

Ok. I am overwhelmed at how amazingly AWESOME all of your costumes are!!!!! WOW! Caetie, did you make yours and Laycie's? They are great, regardless! It's no wonder y'all took first place! And Lance! Kudos on the makeup!!! Talk about mad skillz! You and Andersin are both just FANTASTICALLY creepy, crazy, mad, and scary. Nice! I especially love it that Masen is so adorable in his skeleton outfit.

Carina, Chris, Daisy, and Sarah said...

Haha! I love these pictures. You guys make the most adorable little family. So cute that even Masen was a skeleton.
In response to the comment left on my blog.
#1 - yeah, her knees were totally messed up. It was grossing me out to even take that picture. I moved her into a better position right afterwards.
#2 - As for the pumpkins... Chris made the cyclops one, mine is the one that looks like it is in pain(I guess this pregnancy is starting to wear on me), and Daisy's is the one out front.
#3 - Chris would look like a goon with his head shaved. ;)

Jaron and Amy said...

What cute costumes, you are so creative. So glad that Lance got to wear his Karate Kid costume!

Rachel said...

very cute cosutmes.. did you make them. they're creative.