The kids and I found this way fun playplace that just opened up here in Liberty. We had such a good time! They had a few of those big bounce houses/slides, then like 7 or 8 little rooms with different themes.
Climbing on up!
Squeezing through! (I know, a bit psycho)
Sliding down!

Uh, oh. My hair bow fell out :o(
They had a pretend grocery store

With a cashier that wasn't quite tall enough.
And a beauty shop where the kids got some make-overs!!
And a beauty shop where the kids got some make-overs!!


Masen even had fun too! (can't you tell he's ecstatic!?)
7 comments:
Too dang cute!!! Again I say I just love the pix. It looks like Masen was sad 'cause he didn't have any hair.
Lotsa love, Mom, Mary
This reminds me of that blind date we got set up on. We went to a place with blow up toys and if I recall, you did some graceful rolls down one of the slides. (and I peed my pants because I was laughing so hard.) And our dates were wearing jean shorts, black dress socks, and loafers. (they were keepers.) Oh well, at least we had fun!
We have those bounce house places here in Utah. Brendan is having his birthday at one this Saturday. Wish ya'll could be here.
The wigs are precious!!! My kids and I got a good laugh from them. Looks like Laycie has a little drama in her with those funny expressions(just like a certain sister I have!).
How fun! They have a children's museum here, but minus the bounce houses. It looks like a place I want to go and play too!
Caetie, I swear you find the funnest things for the kids to do! Seems like they could have played all day there! I want to go there! I love it that Andersin & Laycie play so well together. Reminds me of how my mom said my brother Ralph and I played together as kids. Andersin's pretend do is almost as funny as Clay's Halloween mullet. Can't wait to see them play in person! Love y'all!
What a fun place! Andersen's hair is really "stylin"...and your family fun day pics are so cute...you guys do so many great things together!
Post a Comment