Our Happy Family

Our Happy Family
Lance, Caetie, Andersin, Laycie, Masen, & Aubrey

Sunday, December 19, 2010

Christmas Sunday

So, we didn't send out Christmas letters, pictures, or cards this year--2010 was a little rough on us. I figured out I've been either really sick or in pain for 9 out of the past 12 months! I finally this week have been feeling healthy--hooray!! What a difference your health makes. After 18 weeks, I am on day 6 of no pregnancy sickness and it's a Christmas miracle. Anyways, here are some family Christmas pictures we quickly--super quickly--snapped before church today. Merry Christmas everyone!

3 comments:

Chantel said...

Your family is so cute. I think you need to have 20 more kids if they are all that sweet!

The Parents said...

Awww, these turned out wonderful. Merry Christmas!

Comstock Family said...

Super cute pictures!!! Mine just seem to scream in our family pictures so my kids never seem to look that cute!!