Our Happy Family

Our Happy Family
Lance, Caetie, Andersin, Laycie, Masen, & Aubrey

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Laycie's Christmas Concert

Laycie had her little preschool Christmas concert today--soooo cute!! It seems like every time I go to one of these types of events I always either forget my video camera, forget to charge the battery, have a full tape, or something like that. This time I actually was super prepared and had everything I needed! As I was taping it I kept thinking, "I'm so glad I'm taping this; I don't know if Laycie has ever been cuter!" When it was done I pushed Pause, then it started recording. I realized (to a huge pit in my stomach), that it has actually been on Pause the whole time!!! Are you kidding me?? It still makes my tummy turn to think about it...




Well, you can only imagine what a great job she did. I did get half of the first song, so at least that's something :o(

She had her class's party right afterwards, which we stayed for. I was worried about Masen, but Laycie was so good with him and actually let him participate with her. They were really cute together. Definitely a proud-mommy day!







I almost feel bad that Laycie has to be so much cuter than all the rest of the kids in her class :o)

2 comments:

Kari Cheney said...

Yes, Laycie is definitley the cutest in her class!!
Bummer that you didn't get to record the concert, but i have to admit, I laughed. you'll laugh someday...right?

Comstock Family said...

I cant even begin to tell you how many times i have done that now!! She is a little cutie!