Well, it's true--we're having a girl! And we are sooo excited! We really wanted another little girl and we couldn't be happier. Laycie has had the baby's hairbows laid out for weeks now, so she is ecstatic. She looks healthy (and wiggly) so we feel very blessed. I've been a nervous wreck this whole pregnancy, never knowing how it would turn out, and this finally seemed to ease my worries. There were definite tears of joy when we saw this little one; she has been MUCH anticipated all year!!

So, it wasn't until I came home and showed the kids the pictures that I realized the ultrasound technition wrote Am I a Girl? on the picture...like she was unsure....hmmm. She told me she was sure it was a girl, so we are going with that--hopefully no suprises!

We feel very very blessed, very very lucky, and very very happy! Christmas came a little early for me this year :o)
2 comments:
if I know my ultrasounds, that is definitley a GIRL!! I am so happy for you! soooo exciting!!
A girl! Yay! Thanks for the phone call telling me she was a girl, WAIT YOU DIDNT CALL! O well, i guess it doesnt matter if you call me or not, i am just so happy that she is healthy and all is going well!
Post a Comment