Where do I start with crazy Laycie?? Well, we’ll start right there; she’s so silly and crazy! On one hand she is a dainty girly girl; loves her make-up, hair bows, fingernail polish, she gets very bashful about boys, and embarrassed about anything ‘un-lady like’. On the other hand, she is so cookey and funny! Sometimes her goofiness gets her in a bit of trouble—she can have a hard time controlling her giggles.
She is a little mother-hen (sometime to a fault) and is very good with both Aubrey and Masen. She is in kindergarten this year and is flourishing. Her teacher says she is one of her favorites (as I’m sure she must say to all the parents); she is obedient, responsible, helpful to her classmates and organized. She has also turned into quite the reader.
If Andersin’s passion can be summed up by saying ‘video games’ Laycie’s would be ‘crafts!!!!’. She is totally a Ms. Crafty McCraftin’. As soon as she gets home from school you’ll find her by our front room craft closet or in her room using the sweet craft table Lance and I made (which I’ll have to post pics of; it’s pretty awesome). Since she is always making crafts, she is always gifting crafts. Every holiday and birthday you can expect some sort of hand-made present from Laycie. She is so creative and I can’t wait to see what she ends up doing with all her creativeness when she gets older.
Growing up with brothers on either side of her, she has become pretty good at ‘boy’ things as well; she can definitely hold her own when wrestling with Dad and playing Super Smash Brothers with the guys. She loves her princess room, but loves even more when it’s the weekend and I let her sleep in the boys’ room. It’s cute to see them piled on the same bed giggling and falling asleep together.
Some of her favorite foods are cheesecake, Thai curry, yogurt, and graham crackers dipped in milk. She is a cuddle fiend and will spill her guts on any subject if you give her a little cuddle-time. What a sweetheart!
No comments:
Post a Comment