Andersin hit quite the milestone this year and turned 8 years old! Since his birthday was on a Sunday this year—and not just any Sunday, but Mother’s Day—we gave him the option of celebrating it on Saturday instead. He said, “Well, I don’t know if I want to share my special day with you…..or Heavenly Father.” So we celebrated it on Saturday :o) He also chose to forgo our presents and have a birthday party with a few friends from school. We took them to play laser tag, and they had so much fun!
Afterwards we came back to our house and although I thought the cake and icecream would be the big hit, they all shoved it in their faces as fast as they could so they could go out and play on our swingset. Go figure.
Andersin got some fun gift from his friends—top place being the newest Magic Treehouse books and these awesome foam swords.
Um, he stopped and posed before and after each gift for a picture. He’s such a card!
It was a great night and I loved seeing him in a different element with his friends. He has a couple of really high-quality boys that came, so now I know who to lean him towards ;)
Happy Birthday Bud, we sure do love you!!
No comments:
Post a Comment