Our Happy Family

Our Happy Family
Lance, Caetie, Andersin, Laycie, Masen, & Aubrey

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

The big ONE!

So, our little sweetheart turned 1 :o) We actually didn’t do a whole lot for her birthday – no presents, but we did have cake…

I know; we’re lame, and cheap.

She started off the day with a birthday bath!

IMG_2593 IMG_2595 IMG_2597

All I have to say is: thank heavens for hairbows and pierced ears ;)

We also was very into helping maker her birthday cake!

IMG_2615

Although she didn’t help much, I did get some cute pics of her crawling around the kitchen :o)

IMG_2601 IMG_2614 IMG_2605 IMG_2618

                                                                                                                                                                                                                    (We call this picture the “Drew”! -- sorry for the inside joke!)

IMG_2617 IMG_2621

Aubrey liked her cake—and I use the term ‘like’ very loosely!  We did capture a cute video of her blowing out her candles—or should I say Lance blowing out her candles :o)

2 comments:

Kari Cheney said...

Happy ONE!!! She's so cute!! Love the video, adorable!

Chantel said...

It is hard to think she in ONE!! I hope she had a great birthday (minus the cake :) )