Our Happy Family

Our Happy Family
Lance, Caetie, Andersin, Laycie, Masen, & Aubrey

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Mr. Masen

I can’t say enough about how awesome Masen is! We have become just the best of friends this past year being home together! He is honestly so fun to be around and I’ll miss him in preschool next year :(

IMG_2067   IMG_2020

IMG_2047

The comment I get most from people about Masen is a comment I’ve gotten relentlessly ever since he was born—he had the most expressionate face! The things he can do with his eyebrows, mouth, and his whole little face is really unique. It’s such a big part of who he is and it’s so fun to watch. Here is a few in about a 2 minute span—they’re not his best ones, but his a card none-the-less!!

IMG_2030 IMG_2033 IMG_2059IMG_2061 IMG_2063 IMG_2064IMG_2075 IMG_2078

Facts about Masen-

- He is super affectionate; especially with his words. He is is constantly hugging and kissing me, but I’m always taken back by how often he says things like, “I love you mom; You are my bestest friend; You are such a great mom; You look so pretty today; You make me so happy; I like you most; You are beautiful; I like that shirt; etc” It’s a great ego-boost having him around :o) But he’s also like that with everyone else. I can always hear him complimenting Andersin and Laycie’s outfits and telling them how great they are at reading, spelling, etc; and what great siblings they are.

- Although he is a lover, he is also a fighter; he LOVES ‘fighting’ and wrestling with Lance and Andersin. He’s awesome at trash-talking!!

- He is very concerned with how fast he is. It’s constantly the topic of conversations. What shoes will make him the fastest, what shirt makes him the fastest, which friends are faster than he is..He also sings ‘Jingle Bells’ before he starts running because he says it makes him faster….yeah, don’t know where that one came from.

- He looks just like Lance did at that age.

- He is a total mama’s boy. All my kids go through stages where they gravitate to one parent or another, but he’s steadily been attached to me for months. (I can’t complain!)

IMG_2069

No comments: