My mom was going to fly out with him--which I was SUPER excited about, since my sewing "To do List" is quite large as well; but my uncle unfortunately passed away a few days before they were to come out, so, understandably, she had to stay for the funeral. She sent gifts for the grandkids in her absence, so she was forgiven! 


Wednesday, February 11, 2009
Wondering where we've been??
"Caetie hasn't blogged in over a month!" is I'm sure what everyone has been saying. Well, like everyone's life, mine has been crazy lately. For Lance's birthday I surprised him by informing him I was flying my dad out to help him build this arcade Lance has been working on (which is a whole 'nother blog in of itself), and to help him with some other projects he's been wanting to get done like fixing our swingset......I'd continue on with our long "To do List" we had, but it would be pointless since that's as far as we got. Now what does this has to do with our blog-absence and hectic life? Well, all will be answered in my next blog. For today, here are a couple pics of Grandpa with the grandkids--this would be pretty much the only time he saw them; once again, wait for the next blog.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment