Our Happy Family

Our Happy Family
Lance, Caetie, Andersin, Laycie, Masen, & Aubrey

Sunday, February 24, 2008

End of Vacation

Well, these last couple days of vacation we slowed down and just enjoyed relaxing at home. Lance had to work his 24 hour call on Saturday at the hospital, so our fun had to end Friday night. Spending so much time with family this past week has reminded me how lucky I am. My husband is soo fun and always puts me first (it also doesn't hurt that he's really hot!!) I have by far the cutest kids ever; Laycie is at such a fun stage where she says cute things and is getting to be so smart. She talks a lot more than Andersin did at this age, and it's amazing to see this little barely 2-year old say such big, comprehendable sentances. Andersin is just my little buddy and I genuinely enjoy him company during the day. He is funny and witty and we have such a good time together. He is pretty smart for his age and he just learned how to write his own name--without any prompting or help. We're so proud of him--especially since he doesn't have a simple name to learn!

11 comments:

Carter Family said...

Freakin awesome. I am so happy that you guys have a blog. I think this is by far the best way to post pictures and keep in touch. Well, welcome to the blogosphere.
Bryce

Brit said...

I'm so happy you finally jumped on the blog making craze! It's about time! haha

Becky and JJ Campbell said...

Hello Carters, we were just talking about you guys yesterday and wondering what you were up to. I was so excited to see your email today. Your kids are so big!!! We sure do miss you here.

Love the Campbell's

Unknown said...

very cute!! we are glad that you guys have a blog. We'll send you the link to ours:).

Court and Britt said...

ps- Caeite, that last comment was from me (BrittanyJones), somehow it showed up as courts work email.

Tori said...

Yay for blogging! Looks like you all are doing great. I sent ya an invite to our blog, too. I am excited to stay in touch!

Lori Garcia said...

That's a weird way to spell Campbell :o)

Miller Family said...

Caetie...it is Ginny...do you remember me? I'm so glad you made a blog, we have one and it is the most fun thing ever!!! Min has pretty much kept me updated on you guys (as much as she can, we don't talk too often). I'm glad things are going so well for you. I look forward to seeing more updates!!

Janene said...

Cute blog Caetie--your kids are so darling. Congrats on your upcoming boy--I just found out I'm having my 3rd boy! Tell Andersin Luke says Hi!

Unknown said...

Hey, a belated welcome to the blogging community! :-) I'll have to send you an invite to ours, too - so happy for you guys!!! :-) Your beautiful kiddos are getting so big and learning so much, too!!! :-) How wonderful!

J.Frey said...

Caetie, Your kids are so cute and you are the best looking pregnant woman ever! I'm sorry you couldn't go on the water slides - that made me laugh. I miss you! Check out our new blog at tjfrey.blogspot.com. I am excited to keep in touch better!