Our Happy Family

Our Happy Family
Lance, Caetie, Andersin, Laycie, Masen, & Aubrey

Monday, February 11, 2008

Laycie's 2nd Birthday!


Laycie turned 2 this weekend and so we partied it up! With the money from Grandparents she got, we headed to the only place any kid wants to be on their birthday--Chuck E Cheese's! We had a blast and then went home for some allergy-free cookies (even Laycie wouldn't eat them, yuk!) and presents! She got Dora pjs, dollar-store jewelry from Andersin, and a Weebles castle--which was a bit hit. It's amazing to think she is out of the stage where I can tell her age in months (well, I guess I still could; it'd get awkward fast though). She is such a cutie and out little sweatheart. She will be retested for her food allergies next week and we sure hope she is on the road to their disapearance. We'll keep you posted!

No comments: