In order of appearance:
Alexis Kari Cheney
Caetie's brother Brent and his wife Kari's baby girl
March 8th 2008

Alexis Geraldine Carter
Lance's brother Jeremy and his wife Stephanie's baby girl
March 18 2008

Benjamin Polk Halle
Caetie's sister Cristeen and her husband Brian's baby boy
March 26 2008

Coleton Brady Comstock
Caetie's sister Carleen and her husband Brandon's baby boy
April 12th, 2008

My brother Curtis's wife, Marie, is due just 5 days before me (although I'm convinced I will go before her) is still pregnant with their little girl; no picture, but I hear she looks just as thin and beautiful as when she's not pregnant....good for her :o(
Lance's sister Amie is the last of the bunch to have her baby--they're not finding out the sex--and is due I believe in July.

Then there is me!! I'm feeling suprising healthy. Healthier than any other pregnancy; but being only a couple weeks away I'm definitely to the point where I am done! My stomach sticks out so much that it is beginning to look rediculous and almost fake. (The pic above is from like a month ago--so picture 4 weeks of growing on top of that!!) People stare at me wherever I go and I get dozens of comments from perfect strangers that go something like, "When were you due, like a week ago?!" or "You look like you could pop at any minute!" I also get everyone saying, "Oh, is this your first?" and you should see their eyes get huge when I tell them it's my third. We are pretty prepared for the little guy to come, so the excitement is just building up!
5 comments:
Caetie, you look awesome, don't you just LOVE all of those wonderfully unthoughful comments that random strangers feel obligated to make? hmm...anyway, you look fabulous. I'm sure you're so ready for him to arrive though!
Congratulations to all the new mamas in the family! What cute babies! As for feeling huge, that was the same way with Ethan! I went on bedrest for pre term labor and thought for sure when they took me off bedrest that I would have a baby...no! I ended up going all the way to my due date and nothing happened. I felt huge, I was huge, and I was so swollen! I remember some guy at our ward Halloween party looked at me and told me that I looked like I could explode. I was tempted to tell him the same things since he had a little junk in the front too...I held my tongue. At least I had a good excuse, I had a 9 pound child and that was pretty crazy coming from a girl my size. I'm already feeling the same thing happening again. Good luck my dear! I'm sure you look great!
Poor thing...here's to hoping the little one comes soon! And send my congratulations to Brent and Curtis & Marie!
Wow! I guess my build means I lucked out on the (lack of) late-pregnancy comments - I knew there had to be an up-side somewhere... ;-) If it helps, I think that people are generally trying to be sympathetic when they say stuff like that, though, so FWIW, it's not personal (if anything about pregnancy can be called "not personal!") Maybe you could do a "quotes" section in the baby book! ;-)
And it certainly is the season for babies! There are literally scores of them all over! :-) Congrats to all of your wonderful siblings, too! :-) I'll have to give Christine a call sometime!
Hope you're still feeling wonderful, and as comfortable as can be expected! :-)
Look at all those cute babies, can't wait to see your cute little one. Not too much longer:)
Post a Comment