Masen Mavrek Carter arrived Tuesday around 11:30 a.m. He weighed in at 8 lbs 1 oz and 19 1/2 inches long. He is such a good baby--never really cries, and he eats and sleeps great! Caetie is doing great and the kids are loving their new brother. We are all especially enjoying Caetie's mom who is here helping for the week--and 'helping' is a serious understatment! She's a lifesaver! Here are some pics of the past few days. We'll post more soon, since he's looking different every day!
Hours before Masen's appearance
They said he had one of the biggest heads they've ever seen....yeah??
Much better in my arms than in my tummy!
Proud daddy 
Big brother and big sister!
Sweet baby boy!

Almost ready to go home!

Could he be anymore secure?

These last two pics are from today, so this is what he looks like now!

14 comments:
CONGRATS!!! How exciting for your family! He is adorable!!!
congratulations!!! He is such a cutie! I'm so happy that everyone is doing well and that your mom is there to help out!
Oh my word, you have got to be the most put-together woman-who's-just-given-birth that I've ever seen!!! :-) Congratulations to you and your beeee-autiful family! :-)
Congrats you guys. I'm excited for you and wish we were able to see you more. You have a cute little fam.
sorry last comment by Rachel and Caleb Carter
He is so beautiful. He looks so cute in his car seat and you are looking great miss I just had a baby. Congrats!!
He's cute Caetie! Congrats!
YAY! Thats so awesome! congratulations. He is so cute.
awwww, so cute! Alexis cant wait to see her cousin!
Caetie, he is adorable I am so excited for you.
What a cute little boy and look look amazing after just giving birth!
Congratulations bro!!!! and sis!!!! Lunch why don't you answer your phone once in a while so I can talk to you and tell you congrats over the phone. Well, the pics are awesome take care and I'll talk to you soon.
Bryce
Congratulations! He is beautiful! There is nothing like the sweet spirit of a new baby. I am so excited for you and your family! Much Love!!
Wow, your family is beautiful Caetie. Congrats on the new one.
Post a Comment