I know it's old news, but for journalling purposes we wanted to make sure we mentioned the F3 tornado that went through our neighborhood. It hit at 2a.m. with no warning or sirens--a very scary night to say the least. Luckily it stopped just a street or two away, so the only damage we received was in our backyard. Lance, through the help of some of his generous friends (thanks Joe!), was able to salvage our swingset and fence. The rest of the pics are of some other not so fortunate homes just a couple streets away--I can't believe how close we were! What a blessing to be protected from this kind of devistation.


4 comments:
Whoa! That is scary. How blessed your family was. :)
That is so scary! I'm worried about you...you need to move!!!
Wow, yes!!! What a blessing to be spared that - hope your neighbors are recovering as quickly and fully as possible!
Good grief!
Post a Comment