Our Happy Family

Our Happy Family
Lance, Caetie, Andersin, Laycie, Masen, & Aubrey

Thursday, May 22, 2008

We're baby-ready!

I finished the nursery! Just in the nic of time too--I'm being induced on Tuesday!!! ....unless I go on my own before that. I'm progressing pretty quickly, so we'll see. Anyways, I usually don't brag and boast on my blog (mainly because I really have nothing to boast or brag about), but I'm pretty proud of myself with how the room turned out. I got a great deal on the crib set off of craigslist (like a local e-bay) and instead of speading the money to get all the extras I ventured to hand-make everything myself--the official stuff was crazy expensive. So, here it is! It took me months to design, craft and painted everything from scratch, but it's done! Hooray!

9 comments:

Sarah Harward said...

So cute!! Way to go. Hope that little guy comes soon so he can enjoy that cute room! Good luck Tuesday (or before)

Unknown said...

OH my GOSH, you did that all yourself?!?! Great job! What a great talent!!!

Unknown said...

Hi This is Courtney Howard, I went to school with Lance. I wanted to wish you congratulations on the new baby! Your nursery is awesome, I just had my first baby and he doesn't even have a nursery yet!

Annie said...

Absolutely DARLING Caetie! I'm so impressed with your craftiness!

Annie said...

Absolutely DARLING Caetie! I'm so impressed with your craftiness!

Sherrie said...

You are amazing! I LOVE it! Good luck on Tuesday, we'll be waiting to hear the good news! :) Miss you!

Carter Clan said...

IT LOOKS AMAZING!!!

Annie said...

Can't wait to see pictures and hear how things are going with your new little one! Loves!

Kari Cheney said...

You are so creative! I am jealous! we cant wait to see pics of the baby!!