I can't believe Andersin is 4! He has been counting down his birthday, and I think he really enjoyed it. It fell on his preschool's last day of school, so they just played, had games & treats and partied they whole time. He thought all the excitment was going on since it was his birthday, and I wasn't going to ruin the idea :o) We had a special, but low-key day for him and her are some pics of it!
If you look carefully, you can see that as Andersin is getting ready to blow out his birthday candles, Laycie is beating him to the punch!
He quickly realizes it and is not too thrilled about the injustice. Laycie just keeps blowing!
He finally got the bike he's been asking for!! (What a great garage sale find!)

2 comments:
Happy Birthday to your biggest little sweetie!!! I'm just amazed that he's 4 already, too! Kiddo's only 2! LOL!!! :-)
Hey, I didnt know my sister knew this site yet! Cool! And congrats to you, Ms. Caetie on a successful mothers day weekend, birthday and party! you're one busy little lady!
Post a Comment