Our Happy Family

Our Happy Family
Lance, Caetie, Andersin, Laycie, Masen, & Aubrey

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Fall into Autumn!

I was out playing with my kids today in the beautiful fall weather, and it reminded me of a couple things I love about this season!


Shirts that finally cover stomachs again! (even when doing really weird poses...where does she get it?)
.




Caterpillars! My favorite bug, and they only come out in fall (well, if you don't count their butterfly state:o) )

.

Perfect park days

.



No air conditioning, no heater --- low bills!!


.



Less lawn-mowing

.


Pumpkin-chocolate chip cookies! Mmmm.....


.



There are some things that I don't look forward to when it comes to fall, but just a very few:




Allergies....need I say more?

.



Shoes with laces...I already miss the sandals they could quickly slip on themselves! (Why don't I buy velcro??)


.


The daunting task of taking all the summer clothes, washing them, packing them in bins; then finding the upcoming sizes of fall/winter bins, taking out the clothes, washing them and putting them in drawers. Yuk.

1 comment:

Sherrie said...

I love those quick snapshots of your kids' reaction to "okay smile!" My kids do the same thing, and then they want to see their pictures...like it's a contest to see who can make the weirdest face or something. :)