Thursday, October 16, 2008
Uh-oh....I think we're in trouble.
So, I took the kids to JCPennys today to run a quick errand. As we were walking back to the Halloween section Andersin goes, "Wow! Mom come here, look at this lady!" I turned around (cringing a bit to see who he just mortified) to see him looking at the Intimate Apparels department. He pointed to the 10 foot tall poster on the wall of a model in a pink/red bra and panties and said "Mom, she's just the most beautiful lady that I never knew I ever saw!" I asked him, "What makes her so pretty?" He replied, "I don't know; I just love it when girls wear their bathing suits!" ...........Shoot.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
11 comments:
Oh No Caetie, I'm sorry! I am definately not looking forward to that as Charlie get older...Good Luck!!!
LOL!!! What a cutie. At least you know where he's coming from, since he answers so honestly! Perhaps a talk about how "girls are pretty, but they should be *modest*" would be helpful... but I don't know. Not there quite yet with Kiddo. I just appreciate kids' honesty! :-)
And that is TOO funny.
Oh my, that is funny. don't worry, after you have the whole beautiful women should also be modest talk...he'll start pointing out "Look mom! She's the prettiest lady I ever saw...except she's not very modest." Or something like what Brooklynn says, "Mommy, I like that lady's clothes except if they just had sleeves."
seriously! haha! my friend had a litlle brother that loved to play with barbies and his dad was getting worried. well when they asked him why he did he told them he liked their "lumps." I guess guys are just programmed that way, huh. good luck!
Hahaha. Too funny!!
that is too funny!! I'm sure once you have the whole modesty talk he will totally get it!!
I feel so funny commenting because we talk about everything and I just tell you my comments over the phone...but this one was a suprise! So funny!! The situation was funny, but I love the way you write things out...way to be a good mom!
Ha ha ha... the power of the natural man. Good luck guys!
Wow, I can't believe how early that starts! I'm laughing and cringing for you at the same time. Good luck!
That is so hilarious! I think it's so cute that he said, "that I never knew I saw." And what is all this thinking that such an innocent, honest remark has anything wrong behind it?! He's 4, for heaven's sake! Stop your worrying, Mom. Andersin is as precious as they come.
Post a Comment