Our Happy Family

Our Happy Family
Lance, Caetie, Andersin, Laycie, Masen, & Aubrey

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

I don't know where we got them...

So, as I was taking the pic of their shoes for the blog below, I pointed the camera to Andersin and Laycie and said simply, "Okay you guys, smile!" Here are the next consecutive shots I got:


*Click*



*Click*



*Click*



*Click*



What??!! Why are my kids so weird??

3 comments:

Kari Cheney said...

Haha. At least they are entertaining! and they are darn cute so it's okay :)

Carter Family said...

Blame it on their Dad, that's what I do! Then if you blame it on Lance and I blame it on Bryce, what it all comes down to the Carter genes which means . . . Papa Carter, that what. Silly ole Papa Carter. Anyway, I didn't know that Lacie could be such a character! We'll have to put on play when ya'll come down! Between Cailey, Kendall, Madison, Faith, and Lacie we could really have a good drama!

Amy

J.Frey said...

hahahahha so dang cute! By the way, we just went private with our blog, so email me at jenniefrey@msn.com and I will send you an invite.

AND of course my time in Rexburg meant EVERYTHING!!! I am sorry I left it off of places I lived. Please forgive me so we can continue being friends! Zoology was my favorite class of all time:)