So, we have been planning on these Halloween costumes for a little while now, and Party America finally got Lance's in so we went and picked it up. Lance has always wanted a skeleton costume like what Johnny wore on Karate Kid--remember that fight scene? He planned on painting his face/head white with the black around his eyes; authentic and all. Anways, Andersin loves that scene too, so they got matching ones.
Everything looked great.......until Lance turned around! Hello spandex booty! It wasn't quite G-rated enough for our ward Halloween party, so unfortunately they will need to be returned. They don't have size "Tall and thin with a major ghetto-booty", so we'll have to go a different route. Bummer! (no pun intended!)
5 comments:
Nacho Libre!!! Eh!?! Nice derrie air Lance, looks like dad's! Great idea for a costume to wear to work. Have fun at the parties, you party animals.
Love to all, Dad & Mom
I don't think that I can let Cristeen look at this blog anymore.... I wonder if we can put a PG-13 warning on it!
Nice legs Lance.
-Brian
Lance you are seriously one of the funniest guys I know. Where do you find costumes like that. Those are the sweetest costumes ever. Bryce
Lunchy,
You seriously are the embodiment of everything I want to be. I'm going to have to use that butt pose. Nice Glutes hombre!
oh... you crack me up. Too bad Lance. They were rockin costumes.
Post a Comment