
I have to throw in the fact that I am the reigning all-time greatest hoola-hoop champion in my family. I've never been beat :o)


The first in this group is my niece Alexis; I'd have to say we had an extra special bond :o) The middle picture is what Masen looked like pretty much the whole reunion. He hated crawling on the cement.
My Mom read all the kids a bedtime story each night, then had a little present that went along with the story--it was a big hit (as you can tell by Laycie's face in the middle.)
The last pic is of everyone singing our official family song. We've been listening to it for a while, trying to memorize the words and tune. It was really cool getting everyone together singing it. My kids still want to listen to it 4 or 5 times a day. Seriously. It's called 'No Empty Chairs', by Orson Hatch and Janice Kapp Perry.
2 comments:
I love the picture of Laycie wrapped in the towel, its adorable!
Alexis did love you!
I love that pic of Breanna and Laycie with their eyes all big. funny!
Post a Comment