Our Happy Family

Our Happy Family
Lance, Caetie, Andersin, Laycie, Masen, & Aubrey

Monday, July 6, 2009

Our vacation--Idaho!!

It wasn't too sad saying goodbye to all the fun in Utah because we were headed to IDAHO!! We were so excited to go back and see everyone. We always love going up there and we had a great time! Here we go...


My kids had fun flying kites with Papa and Nana; you can't quite see them in the pics, but I love how the photos show how beautiful their property is! Andersin especially loved playing with his long shadow.



Daisy and Laycie became best friends. We really loved all the extra time we got to spend with Chris & Carina's family!





We always love riding the 4-wheelers.


Uncle Dan had a random cat that he'd bought--Laycie just loved Pepper!




We always head over to Lance's grandma's house (she's just next door).Great-grandma Lois got a bed-full of presents that the kids got to pick from. It was so sweet of her. Her home is where Lance took me on our first date, where we first held hands, and where he ended up proposing to me. Lots of memories! We just love Grandma Lois!


1 comment:

Grandma Lois said...

I am glad you had a good time in good old IDAHO ! I know that I really enjoyed getting to see everyone and talk to you! The pictures are all so cute. I am so thankful for my family and all the beautiful grandkids and great grandkids. What a beautiful posterity! Love, Grandma Lois