We did just so many fun things in Idaho, things we don't get to do in a big city like here. One morning we all went to go collect eggs from the chickens down the road. The scenery is gorgeous and we were able to just stroll along, throw rocks in the river, and enjoy the beauty outside. When we got there there was a big cylo-type thing that had a chicken coupe (?) inside. (My dad would be so disappointed if he heard how bad my farm-lingo is!). We lifted the kids into the dark coupe and they looked for eggs. How fun is that?!



We always love going to Porter Park and riding on the carousel. It's the longest carousel ride you've ever been on--you definitely get your dollar's worth.
Jake and Lance always go play a few games of tennis and relive old days. Lance was quite the tennis star back in high school and I love watching him play--especially when he wins :o)


The kids came along to Smith Park and either played on the playground or watched. Looks like we may have a few more tennis players in the future :o)




Like I said earlier, we spent most nights sitting around Jeff's fire pit. Idaho is unlike Missouri in the fact that it really cools off in the evenings. Here at 11 pm it is still in the 70s or 80s, but there it gets nice and chilly. I loved it! I thought the pictures of the boys doing some fireworks turned out really cool. They were just doing the simple bottle rockets, but they look like lightsabers! And I don't know why the one picture looks like the flames are going to jump over and consume Mary...








1 comment:
What great pictures!!! I guess we did have some fun, huh!?! Thanks for keeping up on the blogging, we just can't hardly wait until the next one comes along, so we check almost every day.
Post a Comment