1- Where did you meet? Lance and I were in the same ward my junior year at BYU-I--he was my sunday school teacher. His roommate had asked me out a few times, but eventually I started hanging out at their place more for Lance than his roommate :o)
2- How long did you date before you were married? from our first date to engagement-3 months
3- How long have you been married for? over 5 years!! Can you believe it?
4- What does he do that surprises you? I'm always surprised by the amount energy he has. He gets a bit psycho sometimes and a little 'off-the-walls', especially when he's running low on sleep (which is pretty much all the time).
5- What's your favorite feature about him? When he smiles he gets these adorable wrinkles around his eyes--I love it!
6- What's your favorite quality about him? He's hot with a nice bod...but let's steer away from physical qualities and try to focus on some thing a little deeper. He is so unselfish. His whole world revolves around making my life easier and happier and being a great dad. He very rarely ever thinks of himself; always giving.
7- Does he have a nickname for you? What is it? He's one of the only people who has ever called me Caet; besides my mom. He also calls me Babe; I even throw him jealous looks if he calls Laycie that. :o)
8- What's his favorite color? Um either Jazz blue, or Halloween colors (orange/green)
9- What's his favorite food? pizza....mmm...pizza; tacos coming in second
10-What is his favorite sport? Basketball--Utah Jazz basketball. He also loves to play tennis--he placed 5th at state tennis in high school. Go Lance!
11- Who said I love you first? I did. I will forever hold that against him when we have conversations about who loves who more--I loved him first, and I'll always love him the most.
12- When and where was your fist kiss? We were at his place in Sunrise Apartments. We snuck a super-quick (but exciting) first kiss on the couch during a movie with his roommates; then finished it up outside on the doorstep later....It's actually a long, funny story, the actual kiss, that will have to wait for another time.
13-What's your favorite thing to do as a couple? We love to play games together; whether it be board games, Wii games, basketball, or (my current favorite) tennis
14-Do you have kids? How many? Of course! We have 3 children; if you are reading this entry then you obviously read my blog, which means you are probably sick of hearing about how wonderful they are.
15- What's a hidden talent that he has? He's a really good juggler, he's talented at the piano, and he can play Amazing Grace on the bagpipes--betcha didn't see that one coming!
16- How old is he? He turned 27 in January
17- What's his favorite type of music? The is one thing we don't always agree on; he has some interesting choice in music. He'd answer that his top favorite is alternative, but he loves anything from Elvis, to weird 80s stuff, to country, to my 'chick' music as he calls it (Kelly Clarkson, Avril Lavigne, Brittany Spears, etc...)
18- What do you admire most about him? I admire how hot he is and how nice his bod is...wait, I was getting past that...Um, I think I admire most how disciplined he is. I noticed it first when we were dating and he studied WAY to much for a girlfriend to like, then I noticed it when we were married and he was up at 3:45 a.m. every morning to go to work and school. Now I see it in the way he is disciplined in his healthy eating habits, his exercise schedule, his gospel study, etc. He even is disciplined in how much tv/video games he allows himself each week. Very impressive.
19-What's his favorite past time? Playing sports, playing video games (which he doesn't get to do very often)
20- Do you think he is going to read this? Definitely!
Okay, so now I'm tagging: Cristeen, Carleen and Kari!
2 comments:
Very interesting. You should have tagged Lance to see if your answers were a match. I'm sure they are though. You two do so well together. Love you all, Dad & Mom
Well, isn't this informative!!! Just when I thought I knew good ole Lance...
I still remember the first time we met Lance. Seems like forever ago!
Post a Comment