
Andersin thought Masen might be lonely, so he let gave him a couple of his 'fighting guys' to keeps him company. I asked him what the dish towel was doing and Andersin informed me it protecting his guys from Masen's spit-up. Wise.

Andersin loves to read to him, and Laycie loves to sing to him. And Masen loves both!

I came down to the playroom the other day and saw Masen like this. Apparently Andersin and Laycie didn't want him to feel left out of all the fun. He seems to appreciate it!
4 comments:
That's adorable. That baby never stops smiling.
Those pictures with your commentary are too precious for words! I need to come see you soon.
Aunt Lindy
That is soooo funny! I can't believe you left Masen alone with the two older ones long enough for them to do that! You must have been talking to me on the phone! Miss you!
Man kids are so cute! Andersin and Laycie are seriously the siblings from heaven. Always so empathetic and full of love. I probably say this too often, but, dude (I can call you that since Lance does, right?), we can't wait to see you guys again! Only, what, 7 weeks? Count down, baby!
Amy
Post a Comment