Our Happy Family

Our Happy Family
Lance, Caetie, Andersin, Laycie, Masen, & Aubrey

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Allredge Apple Farm

I took the kids to Allredge Apple Farm yesterday, where they gave us a tour and had us pick some apples--my kids ate it up! (literally) It didn't quite feel like fall; it has been in the high 80s all week and will be all next week. Still fun though!



First they took us on a hay ride, the view was beautiful!

They had a big chicken coop we played around




Andersin just kept chasing them everywhere







Laycie kept trying to feed the chicken grass; she thinks every animal eats grass




Feeding the goats



Laycie fell in love with one of the barn kittens--it was so sweet; she had tears when we had to leave it there.


Masen enjoying the fun day from the stroller

Andersin was on a quest to find the 'bestest' apples to pick.


Looks like we have enough!


Mmm..fresh picked...



What a fun (and exhausting) outing!

4 comments:

Carter Clan said...

That last picture is hillarious!!

The Parents said...

Cute, Cute, Cute!!!!

J.Frey said...

So fun! I love the last picture. And you should just let Laycie get a Kitty:) I love fall and all the fun things to do!

Brian and Cristeen said...

That picture of Laycie with the kitty makes me want to sneeze, but it is adorable! Do you remember when we used to go pick apples as a family? I love that they fell asleep. That's a true sign of how much fun they had!