A storybook journey doesn't have to be perfect....but you don't get much closer than this!
She is so cute. Okay all of your kids are so cute!
So cute Caetie! :)
I love little bobs on little girls. So cute! Your family is adorable! I'm glad you guys had fun in Utah. All those babies...crazy!
So Darling! She looks so grown up.
Oh my gosh! Laycie, you're such a hambone! I love it that your personality shines through in every picture you take! I love the new do!
This week I'm on a "no bang" kick with Breanna. Have you gone through that with Laycie yet? I do think the little bob is adorable...how much did you cut off?
Post a Comment
6 comments:
She is so cute. Okay all of your kids are so cute!
So cute Caetie! :)
I love little bobs on little girls. So cute! Your family is adorable! I'm glad you guys had fun in Utah. All those babies...crazy!
So Darling! She looks so grown up.
Oh my gosh! Laycie, you're such a hambone! I love it that your personality shines through in every picture you take! I love the new do!
This week I'm on a "no bang" kick with Breanna. Have you gone through that with Laycie yet? I do think the little bob is adorable...how much did you cut off?
Post a Comment