My brother and sis-in-law had this celeb thing on their blog (see the 2 blogs below) and I thought I'd put in our pics for fun...you should try it! I'm totally bummed that my blog cut off Lance's last match! He matched Kyra Sedgewick at like 56%!! Hehe
(I originally had different pics for Lance and I, but they had John Ridder as my greatest match and Lance's number one match was Nancy Kerrigan.....Needless to say, I uploaded new pics! )
Sunday, September 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I loved it so much that I just did mine and Tanner's. Although I am jealous that you look like Jessica Alba and I look like Dakota Fanning:) ha ha check it out!
Caetie, those are too funny! I just might go and do it!
Okay so this comment has to do with my blog of posting the best memory of you two. When we helped you two move out to Liberty it was such a great time. I felt like we all really bonded. The kids, the parents and the old parents. This was one of my most favorite memories of your family. Watching the two of you go into your first home you bought and being a part of that was wonderful. I really appreciate the way you make me comfortable in your home. Love to all, Mom :)
Lunch,
Since you don't have a dedicated section for this on your blog and Mom started it here I'm going to follow suit and do the memory business right here.
Caetie,
The first time I saw you Lance and I were in our College ward together before my mission and it was a Fast and Testimony meeting. Lance and I kept commenting on how fake everyone's testimony was. (we're going to hell for that I just know it) We also both commented on the fact that there were no cute girls in our ward and how disappointing that was. You got up at the end of the meeting and we both agreed that you were the cutest girl in the ward and it was a huge plus that you didn't give some tear soaked testimony about how grateful you were for your roomates you had for a whole 36 hours. We both said you were the highlight of the meeting.
Lunch Bucket,
Oh which memory to pick... Normally I'm not all that sappy, because we have so many funny memories together. Between falling off the stairs and busting my crotch, and you breaking 12 of my 14 bone breaks we've been through a whole heap. Probably my favorite memory is one that I draw on almost every day though. When you got home from your mission and we got up every day to read from the Book of Mormon, I really gained my testimony during that several week period. I do remember Amy reading with us while she was there. I tell people about that all the time, because it was very deep and very real for me. It's funny that with you I have had some of the worst things ever happen to me, and by far some of the best things that have happened to me. I have you to thank for many of the successes of my life, and you've been an amazing example of diligence, honor, and respect. Thanks for the shootfights brother.
Dork
Too funny guys! :) So...have you ever wondered which celebrities the celebrities themselves would match up with if they did it? Like, would Jessica Alba actually match up with a bunch of different people, or would she match up with herself. Funny thought huh.
Post a Comment