(I wrote this last Wed on Andersin's first day)
Andersin started preschool today, and he said he a 'super fun day'! He told me everything they did, then at the end he said, "I haven't even told you the best part yet. Mom, I wasn't even shy!" Which I highly doubt seeing as how when we walked in he was hiding behind Laycie, and as I said goodbye he looked liked a deer in headlights just frozen up against a wall. Well, at least he thought he wasn't shy. Yesterday was around 89 degrees, but this morning it was a chilly 57 degrees--burrr...well..., comparitively speaking. I had to quickly pull out his fall clothes to put him in. It sure made it seem like fall was finally here!
Laycie's First Day
Also, Laycie started her little preschool yesterday. It's not an actual school, just a group of us girls in the ward that rotate having a little 'preschool' at our home. Laycie loves it! She wants to go 3 times a week like Andersin, but it's just once a week. It makes her feel grown up though! I was actually at a dentist appt on her first day, so Lance got her ready--it was his first time doing a little girl's hair; not bad for a first timer!





4 comments:
What a difference a year makes!
Andersin, I am so proud of you for not being shy! I know that you are going to make a lot of great new friends. You look very handsome and grown up.
Laycie, you looked so pretty for your first day of school. Daddy did a great job with your hair. I love your backpack.
Big hugs and Granny kisses for everybody!
Oh how cute! I love seeing the little ones with there gigantic backpacks! And Lance did a great job on Laycie's hair!
I never even noticed how big the backpack was...but sure enough, it's half of Andersin!! That second picture of him smiling is precious! I was impressed that not only did Lance put Laycie's hair up, but he used pretty bows to dress it up! Time flies, it won't be long before it will be kindergarten and first grade pics...
They are SOOO cute and look so excited to be going to school:)
Post a Comment