I got this amazing photoshoot done as a baby shower gift from my friend Lori. She's an incredible photographer--with an adorable subject I might add :o)
Hope you like them!
_________________________
_________________________________
A storybook journey doesn't have to be perfect....but you don't get much closer than this!
10 comments:
What a great baby shower gift! I wish I had a friend who was a photographer!! VERY cute pictures!!
Sooooo cute!
That's a great gift. They turned out so so cute. :)
We just recieved our pix today and WOW are they beeyouteaful! Needless to say they are on our table with all the other wonderful pix of the family. Thanks for sending those to us.
Mom, Mary
He is so handsome! The pictures are amazing.
Love the pictures! He is such a cute baby. Thanks for sending that little letter to Daisy, she was so excited. We were bummed we missed you to. I felt bad. I really did try to find someone to take my shift. But it turns out no one wants to work the friday night shift. Guess we'll just have to take a road trip soon. Love you guys!
I have to say it - That last pic makes me laugh now (you know why!) You and Lance did it again...he's another cutie!
oh my gosh! I LOVE those pictures. He is such a cutie. What a great mom you are!! Love your guts!
Those pictures turned out so cute! I love them all!
oooooh! those turned out SO CUTE! she's a GREAT photographer, but it really does help that the subject is super cute :)
Post a Comment